Tenant Based Rental Assistance (TBRA)

TBRA may provide rental assistance in the City of Missoula only.  Assistance may be in the form of security deposits, utility deposits, and ongoing rental subsidies to households whose incomes are at or below 80% of the local median income, as determined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).  All households assisted with ongoing rental subsidies may receive no more than four (4) months of subsidy in the year following initial application. 

For more information contact Missoula HRC office.

Go to top